This is an example of a homework or "turn-it-in" post. I use the class blog to collect assignments all in one place for easy saving, printing, or sharing. Even if you never have students create their own blogs, you can still create a class blog, and use it to gather information like this.
* Click on the "comment" link below
* Enter your info
* Type into the editing window your new blog's web address
* Also type a paragraph or so about how you think you could use blogs in your teaching
* Hit "Publish"
* Hit "Refresh" to see your post!
* We will share and discuss . . .